- 40 Questions on Creation with Dr. Mark Rooker, Dr. Ben Merkle, ed. (Kregel). Forthcoming 2013.
- Salvation and Sovereignty: A Molinist Approach. (Broadman and Holman, January 2010).
- Biblical Authority: The Critical Issue for Southern Baptist, Revised (Broadman and Holman, 2001) with Jimmy Draper.
- “Perseverance of the Saints” in John 3:16. Dr. Steve Lemke, ed. (Broadman and Holman, Fall 2009).
- “Flat or Round? The Sixth Century Debate” Intelligent Design: William A. Dembski and Michael Ruse in Dialogue. Dr. Robert Stewart, ed. (Fortress, 2007).
- “The Work of God: Salvation” A Theology for the Church. Dr. Daniel Akin, ed. (Broadman and Holman, 2007).
- “Pinnock’s Pilgrimage: The Curious Quest of my Teacher’s Teacher,” Here I Stand: Essays in Honor of Dr. Paige Patterson (Davidson Press, 2000).
- “Salvation and the Sovereignty of God: The Great Commission as the Expression of the Divine Will” The Mission of Today’s Church: Baptist Leaders Look at Modern Faith Issues. Dr. Stan Norman, ed. (Broadman and Holman, 2007). Also available in Journal of the Grace Evangelical Society (Spring 2006).
- “A Program of Cooperation: A Rejoinder to David Hankins’ ‘The Relation of the Southern Baptist Convention to Its Entities'." published on the web at http://baptistcenter.com on the Articles & Essays page (April 2004) with Dr. Lloyd Harsch.
- “None Dare Call It Treason: Is An Inclusivist a Paul Revere or a Benedict Arnold?” Journal for Baptist Theology and Ministry (Fall 2003).
- “Does Anyone Really Know if They are Saved? A Survey of the Current Views on Assurance with a Modest Proposal,” Journal of the Grace Evangelical Society (Spring 2002).
- “Rescuing the Perishing: A Biblical Defense of the Invitation,” Heartland Summer, 1999), and in the Journal for Baptist Theology and Ministry (Spring 2003).